Thursday, November 6, 2008

30 Years in 30 Days--1983

I went to kindergarten this year, something that I had been dying to do forever. We lived next door to the catholic school I went to, and always saw the kids outside playing. Sadly, my papa died in May, giving me my very 1st experience with death. The space shuttle Challenger made its 1st voyage in to space carrying Sally Ride. Compact discs debuted and the last episode of M.A.S.H aired. The Big Chill was a big movie that year. Fun Fact, I’ve been told that I look like Meg Tilly in The Big Chill on several occasions. I don’t see it, but what do you think?




2 comments:

LoriD said...

I do see a bit of a resemblance. But, I don't think Meg ever smiles, so it's hard to get a good comparison. :-)

Misty said...

I see it. Something about the eyes.