1. Sleeping flat on my back and being able to breathe
2. No more Acid Reflux
3. Ankles as opposed to kankles.
4. Playing "name that tune" with the songs on the swing. One of them is "What Child is this", my favorite Christmas hymn... Needless to say I have been walking around belting "This this is Christ the king...." in the middle of August.
5. Not feeling guilty about sitting around all day. I just have to pick up the baby. Nobody else can feed her!
6. Playing "name that grunt!" Poop? Pee? Hunger? Just angry baby???
7. Typing and driving with no belly in the way!!
8. Even though I still have a long way to go, I feel so THIN!!
9. Seeing Bud and Lucy take an active interest in the baby.
10. I didn't leave the house for 10 days!!
11. Contemplating what to do with my hair (I'm pretty sure I'll be cutting it all off and donating it. I hope they don't mind if it smells like spit-up)
12. Reading everyone's posts via phone and only feeling mildly guilty about not commenting.
13. Actually looking forward to going to work.
15. Reliving Lucy's babyhood through her clothes.
16. Nick at Night during late night feedings. (But when did Nick at Night become the "all Fresh Prince all the time channel???)
17. Able to smell baby's head any time I want.
18. Breastfeeding Metabolism. YEAH!!!
19. Actually peeing instead of that annoying trickle when I was sure I had to go SO BAD!!
20. Of course, the baby herself.