Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Crack is Whack!

I love technology. LOVE it. I am definitely not the most tech savvy person on the planet, but I do enjoy my toys—Sirius Satellite Radio, TiVo, the whole shebang.

For the last 2 years, I have used my LG Fusic with no issues. It fulfilled my need for an MP3 player and I have been able to use it to access the internet in a limited capacity. It was very handy when I was nursing Liv and still serves me well when I am up in the middle of the night with her; it gives me something to do to keep my eyes open.

Recently though, especially after my job put the kibosh on using such sites as Facebook and Twitter, I’ve been looking for more. There are so many things I’d been used to doing on my lunch break, that were no longer possible. As of today, I am eligible to upgrade my Fusic, and I am heading right down to the Sprint store to pick up a Blackberry.



I know! A crackberry! I am, like, foaming at the mouth over it. It has TV! And GPS! And Radio! And so much other stuff! And I never have to deal with T9 again! I am just so excited. It probably won’t be perfect, I know. But I think we’ll get along just fine.

What about you? Is there any piece of technology you can’t live without? Anything you want to tell me about Blackberry?

2 comments:

Mommy Daisy said...

I love gadgets, but don't get them often because of the cost. I did just last week order a handheld video camera. I got an on sale cheap variety Vado, but it's like the Flip as far as functions. It should arrive this week, so we'll see what I think. I'm excited, because it's been a while since I've gotten a new gadget.

I hope that you like your new blackberry. If I could afford to pay the monthly fee (yikes!) I would love to have one too.

Jess said...

I loooove my BlackBerry. Love. I'm sure you'll like yours too!