Thursday, February 3, 2011

30 Days of Blogging-Day 4- A Favorite Book

I’m finding these “favorite” entries hard to write. A favorite book, huh? I just don’t know. I like books a lot and I often get depressed when they are over, like I just broke up with a boyfriend or something. Something that was comforting or enjoyable for whatever period of time is suddenly just not there anymore. I have a hard time dealing with it. So, I’ve enjoyed many many books, but I don’t really think I could say that any one book is my favorite book. Just not going to happen. The Lovely Bones though, might be as close as it comes. I loved that book. I love that book.

Hey, maybe I’ll read it again.

4 comments:

LoriD said...

I liked that one too.

I just finished reading 'Life of Pi' and it was one of those that I didn't want to end. I loved it.

Misty said...

I've read the Lovely Bones. Totally creeped me out. Not reading it again. You go right ahead... ;)

kimmied said...

i love this entry!! when my kids were the ages of yours, my favorite books would be "where the sidewalk ends", and anything by dr. seuss. the lovely bones was a terrific book. still haven't seen the movie, tho.

misguided mommy said...

i cannot play favorites. i just can't. i guess the only thing i can safely FAVORITE is that my favorite electronic is ANYTHING MAC. thats the only favorite i can safely choose