Thursday, May 31, 2012

When I think of my Liv, I think without fail “my baby”, or “the baby”. She is, right? She still snuggles up with me on the couch in the morning, still has a bedtime routine and is still such a lovey dovey. She can’t be anything more than a baby right?

It takes me seeing pictures of her to knock me in to reality—Liv is a full blown kid. Not a baby or even a toddler, a kid. In 2 months, she will be 4 and has asked to get her ears pierced. A kid.

This. Right here. This is a kid.

I still refuse to believe it.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't believe she's almost 4! Where has this time gone? She is a beautiful girl too!

jen(melty) said...

I feel the same way about J! It's so crazy that I'll never be shopping for diapers or pacifiers or sippy cups, was just in that aisle for fun yesterday :)

Anonymous said...

I'm rarely in denial about the bigness of someone else's kid, but I am pretty certain this is not possible. She was just born!!

Shalini said...

She's so gorgeous! She looks just like you, for serious.

k said...

Her "Never Crabby" shirt made me smile. Love it.

الجزار said...





شركة دار الامل
شركة تنظيف بالدمام
شركة تنظيف شقق بالدمام
شركة تنظيف فلل بالدمام
شركة تنظيف منازل بالدمام
شركة تنظيف بالجبيل
شركة تنظيف سجاد بالدمام

Panharith said...

شركة تنظيف بالدمام




goldenslot mobile
GCLUB

Unknown said...

OMholyGosh...
She's just the most
adorable,
precious,
precocious young woman.
How old is she?
Exactly how long God has allowed
her to live on this nefariously
wicked world.
I kid thee not:
dont blow-off our writing, dear.
I gotta whole lotta wisdom to share
if you'll but read-between-the-lines.
She is destined for the Kingdom.

trustNjesus.
God bless your indelible soul.