1. 3 weeks from today, I go back to work. On one hand, YAY!!! On the other....FAHK. Thinking of getting three kids out of the house in the morning frightens me to no end. Also, daycare can not take Liv until the end of October. So, double FAHK.
2. It was an interesting 5 days without Hub to say the least. The kids know I am not the disciplinarian, but for the most part were pretty good. The worst part of his whole trip was me having to handle his business. Calling stores to schedule cleaning?? Doing his banking??? Severe nervous tummy. And aren't I on Maternity Leave? Here, I am not.
3. The kids and I spent Saturday evening with my parents. I have a whole post up in my head about my mother. And disappointment. And I'm afraid that typing it out instead of internalizing it will make my feelings too real. So, I don't know, maybe coming soon? I don't know if I have it in me. The visit was good though, the kids enjoyed their time there.
4. I had my post-partum checkup last week and all is well. I have to go back to get the Mirena. My fear? Having it puncture my uterus, which happens like, one in a million times. But still. I could be the one.
5. I am considering ending breast feeding. The baby is a piranha. I'm trying, and have been for more than a week hoping she'll work out the nipple-shearing behavior. I am committed to pumping for as long as I can though.
6. I feel like I am losing readers due to my lack of commenting. Which actually sucks. So if you're skimming, let me know you're still here, kay? I am religiously skimming all of your blogs. ALL of them.
7. I took the kids in to work on Thursday to visit, which was nice. Until Lucy pulled down her shirt and flashed my entire department. I suppose it could be worse though, she could have pulled MY shirt down.
8. Speaking of Lucy, she starts her new gymnastics class this week, the one where I am supposed to drop her off and go on my merry way. Not sure how I feel about that. But she missed it so much over the summer, and when given the option for dance, Tae Kwon Do or gymnastics, she picked gymnastics.
9. I have a million things to do before Hub gets home, which include calling a restaurant manager and cleaning up so he doesn't think we lived like pigs while he was gone.
10. So off I go....Kthanksbai!