Friday, October 24, 2008

Friday Free For All- MEME

I was not tagged for this one, but STOLE it for something to do.

10 years ago I was:
1. 20 years old
2. living in our basement apartment
3. going to community college
4. working 3 jobs
5. having an all around great time


5 things on today’s to-do list:
1. Work. I have a ton to do.
2. Figure out some banking information
3. Get something for lunch
4. Clean up my desk.
5. Pizza night with Hub and the kids


5 snacks I enjoy:
1. chips and Bison dip
2. Oreos dunked in coffee
3. green peppers in my mom’s cheese dip
4. fresh baked brownies
5. peanut butter chocolate chip cookies

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire (or billionaire):
1. Get the best education for my kids that was available
2. travel the world
3. buy a great house with a super kitchen
4. quit my job and have more kids
5. (then) get my boobs lifted and tummy tucked


5 places I have lived:
1. Buffalo, NY with my Parents
2. Lockport, NY with my Parents
3. Lockport, NY with Hub
4. Where we live now
5. n/a


5 jobs I have had:
1. Trainer-Boston Market
2. Manager-Blockbuster Video
3. Sales Associate-Frederick’s of Hollywood (oooh laaa laaa!!)
4. Escalations Manager
5. Mommy

7 comments:

Tess said...

WHAT IS BISON DIP that sounds delish.

Saly said...

Tessie- it is your typical sour cream based chip dip, but it is a legend here in Buffalo. It.Is.Awesome.

Pickles and Dimes said...

Hey, I was also a manager for Blockbuster! (What a sucky job.)

Nowheymama said...

Tessie asked my question. Also: Hi, Tessie!! I miss you.

Misty said...

Oooo, chips. Oreos! BROWNIES!

Am hungry.

Damn.

Jess said...

Of COURSE Tessie comes out of hiding to ask about bison dip. It does sound delicious.

Emily said...

I don't know what Bison Dip is, but I sure do want dip now. I read this post hours ago and since then my mind has thought of several dips that I want.

I love dip. Also, I'm going to go a head and still this meme too. My day has sucked so. . yeah.