Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Well then....

I made it to the (crappy) home computer, and now it just seems like there is so much to write and not enough time to do it. Christmas was drama filled, but good for the kiddos. Things are good right now. I've been on vacation for 10 days and am exhausted. The baby has learned how to get really pissed off, which is fun....or not. Lucy has been pretty sick, but seems to be better today, and Bud has an issue with sneaking junk food when we aren't looking. I need a Valium or something.

So here are some Christmas photos with an empty promise of posting something real at some point this week. Or the 2008 year end survey meme. Or whatever the hell I feel like doing.

Failed Christmas Card Attempts, and then the actual snowy one








Liv gets a taste of cookies:



Christmas Morning (Lucy's Cabbage Patch Doll (Roseanna)looks just like the one I had as a kid. And yes, they are all in matching jammies. SHUT IT!)







Lucy makes a good Snow White, huh? Also, Liv enjoyed her 1st Christmas.


10 comments:

Jess said...

They are so cute! I love the matching jammies personally. Too cute!

Here's hoping things calm down soon! Happy New Year!

Emily said...

Well, I like the matching jammies!

A has learned how to throw a pretty big fit, but he doesn't do it too often. He's got two teeth now! Gosh, they grow so fast!

LoriD said...

I just did a similar "a picture speaks a thousand words" kind of post!

Looks like a good time was had by all. The matching jammies are too cute!

Anonymous said...

I happen to love the matching jammies.

And the picture you ended up with on your holiday card was adorable, btw.

Anonymous said...

Happy 2009 my sister friend. Love and miss you, Paprika xxx

Misty said...

I loooove the pictures. Oh, that one..or that one. Or...AHHHH! Love them all. And Liv's cutie little smiles. And Bud's "bearing of the teeth" smiles. And the sweetie Lucy/Snow White look alike contest.

You guys make me smile. :)

Fiona Picklebottom said...

I LOVE the matching jammies. I do that to my kids ALL THE TIME.

Mommy Daisy said...

The matching jammies are great. We liked to match as kids. I can't wait to have another one myself, so I can dress them up together once in a while.

Glad you had a nice Christmas. I hope it's a great New Year for you!

Kristin.... said...

I love the matching jammies. With the ages of my kids it's hard to find matching ones. The twins always match though.

Getting kids to sit for a picture is like capturing a snake. very rarely works.

Penny said...

awww, so cute! Love the costume pic at the end.