Saturday, July 18, 2009

My three

I don’t usually read Whimsy, but her whole Blog Drought Thing has me intrigued.

Today, (well yesterday) the idea was to pick 3 of your posts for people to read. Without further ado, here are 3 of my favorites.

There was my tirade when SOMEONE STOLE OUR BABY’S NAME!! last March. Fun Fact—this has had little to no impact on my life. Pregnancy hormones are FUN!!

Here is one of a few “Open Letter” posts I wrote. I particularly like this one because it is a reminder of Lucy being completely inappropriate with Chapstick.

And here is one from my old blog which seems so long ago, when Bud was 2.5 and Lucy was 1.

4 comments:

Nowheymama said...

I don't usually read Whimsy, either, but it's been fun to see the posts everyone picked. I didn't realize your old blog was still up!

Anonymous said...

Hey sister friend, got your note. I booked my trip today (OMGOMGOMG). I will be in NY for 2 weeks all things going well. Still deciding whether to go to Equador on the way back home or to stay in LA and do some day trips and head back via Hawaii. Not sure yet. OMG OMG OMGGGGGGGGG. Do you think we'll be able to see each other? Love you. Miss you. HUGS. Paprika.

CAQuincy said...

The chapstick! OH! I forgot about the chapstick! LOL!

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!