Thursday, December 20, 2007

I heard that you wanted to know what I had for dinner last night. Well let me tell you! A Snapple Peach Tea, 2 Claussen Pickles, and 2 frozen Minute Maid Limeades. I went to the store last night specifically for frozen lemonade, the Minute Maid kind that you get at festivals and what have you over the summer, but the limeade was all that they had. Just as good. I’m actually wishing that I brought a pickle with me for lunch. Who knew that people actually craved pickles?

I spent the rest of the night with an albatross CA hanging off of me. She is so sick, the poor dear with the stuffy nose and phlegmy cough. She was just miserable. She fell asleep in my bed around 10 and we slept until 2, until she just couldn’t take it anymore. We ended up on the couch and she didn’t go back to sleep ‘til about 4, on top of me, where she stayed until 7. This is 3 nights this week that I’ve had almost no sleep. Add it to the constant nausea and I am not a happy camper.

Here is some good news though! Today is my last day of work until the end of the year! I actually come back on Jan 2nd and only for ½ of the day because I have my first (finally!!!) doctor’s appointment at 1. 13 glorious days off. I can not wait.

Hub and I will be spending the day Christmas shopping tomorrow. We’ll drop the kids off early, grab some breakfast and be on our way. It’s one of our favorite things to do! We’re busy then from Saturday until Tuesday. This really is my favorite time of year; I just wish that I was feeling better to enjoy it more.

I probably won’t be around here much the next few days, so Merry Christmas to all of you. I hope all of your Christmas dreams-for you and your families- come true.

6 comments:

Tess said...

Well, I am ALWAYS craving pickles, and I'm not even pregnant.

Have a great holiday!

bananafana said...

hey we had the same night! hope your couch is more comfortable than mine. My neck f@#*ing hurts. and I had two kids kicking my bladder hooray

Mommy Daisy said...

Hey, the best news is 13 days off! YEAH! Merry Christmas to you too!

LoriD said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family. Enjoy your time off!

Misty said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Enjoy your time off!

Jess said...

I hope your holiday was great!