• I am off today! I will be dropping the kids off with my mother shortly, and she will keep them until tomorrow. Hub and I are going to do something, but we aren’t exactly sure what. Maybe a long country drive. Definitely a good dinner out. Probably some Christmas shopping. Tomorrow we’ll have a bit of time together before I go get the kids and he heads off to a job. Maybe we’ll go to Panera for breakfast.
• While shopping for the finishing touches of my Crappy Day Package, I scored a few of these melamine plates on clearance for $.62 each. I would really like to go and scour Target endcaps across my area to see if I can find more. LOVE them.
Photo from Target.com
• I also bought a second blanket for our bed. Because seriously…screw that shit.
• I was talking to Hub the other day, about how I really just hate the monotony of the gym and how I don’t work hard when I’m there because I am bored. I told him I wish I could somehow feel about my regular work out the way I do about Zumba, which is head over heels in love. It’s challenging. I sweat. I feel my blood pumping. I legitimately need a shower afterward. He looked at me like I was crazy and told me to find some daytime Zumba classes and cancel the gym membership. It was a total “well, duh” moment for me. I mean seriously. Although finding classes during the day without having a gym membership at one of the big fancy gyms that holds classes, is proving to be hard. There are millions in the evenings, but I don’t want to go at night. I need to work out in the morning. So, I don’t know. Do you think I would get as much out of doing a DVD? I really want a class.
• Has anyone else noticed how hard it is to buy Christmas pajamas for boys, once they are over the age of 4? I got the most adorable sets for the girls, and had horrible luck for Bud. Lands End came through for me though. Here is what I got the girls from Gymboree:
Photo from Gymboree.com
And this is what I got for Bud:
Photo from landsend.com
• I ordered my Christmas cards this week, and they will be here soon! I am pleased with how they turned out. I feel ahead of the game this year. We’ll see how long it lasts. We’ll see how many gifts I buy today.