Happy Sunday! I’ve had a great week; have you?
Here are some things that made this past week a great one for me:
• A huge order with free shipping from Wag. The only cat food that doesn’t make a single one of our 3 cats throw up is only available in 3lb bags for $4.99 here. Wag has the food in 15lb bags for $14.95, and had free shipping plus 15% off for it being my first time there. And, bonus! My order arrived less than 24 hours from the time I placed it.
• The Hush Puppies shoes I ordered for myself. I haven’t worn Hush Puppies since I was a little girl, but these shoes just spoke to me. They also arrived in 1 business day, and were a free ship. They are so comfortable and supportive, and I am completely in love. Just look at them!
• The fact that Bath and Body is carrying Juniper Breeze again, if only online. I'd forgotten how much I loved it.
• All of the Crappy Day excitement happening over at Doing My Best. I am positively giddy with the possibilities.
• Our girls started sleeping in their bunk beds!
• We’ve started planning out our Christmas shopping.
What made this week great for you?